Downstream user support
PFA offers services relating to exposure for registrants and downstream users and user groups.
We provide support to downstream users and user groups in:
- Understanding, adapting and applying suppliers’ scenarios;
- Developing new generic scenarios;
- Producing user-specific scenarios (if not provided by supplier / Lead Registrant)
The PFA team has extensive expertise with developing Exposure Scenarios. We are regular users of the recognised exposure modelling tools including:
- CHESAR (Chemical Safety Assessment and Reporting);
- EUSES (European Union System for the Evaluation of Substances);
- ECETOC TRA (Targeted Risk Assessment);
- ConsExpo (Consumer Exposure Model).
We can also help with refinement, validation and site-specific assessment.