PFA gained ISO 14001 certification of our environmental management system in 2015. Taking a responsible approach to environmental management is consistent with the objectives of our business and the services we offer.
ISO 14001 Environmental Policy Statement
PFA recognises the social and economic importance of protecting the environment. Our commitment to this must encompass all activities and we must show a sensitive, considered attitude to the environment. Management of our impact on the environment is compliant to ISO 14001 and any applicable legal or other regulatory requirements.
ISO 14001 Environmental Management Principles
- Protection of the environment, including prevention of pollution, sustainable resource use, climate change mitigation and adaptation, the protection of biodiversity and ecosystems and any other specific commitments which are relevant to the context of the organisation.
- Comply with all legal requirements, compliance obligations, codes of practice and all other requirements applicable to our activities associated with the nature, scale and environmental impacts of its activities, products, and services.
- Continually improve the environmental management system to enhance environmental performance.
ISO 14001 Environmental objectives
- Monitor and where possible, reduce any harmful impact PFA’s business operations have on the local and global environment: monitor impact on the environment (prevention of pollution, sustainable resource use, climate change mitigation and adaptation, the protection of biodiversity and ecosystems) and set targets for ongoing improvement.
- Raise staff awareness of environmental issues and enlist their support to improve the Company’s performance.